YouSayToo

Promote Your Blog

Thursday 14 April 2011

ICE! SWEET ICE!

1.5 is on the horizon and I must say I'm pretty damn excited about finally getting some natural ice. I've been building things out of ice for a while now, but I've always missed the realism of being able to freeze ice out of water. I can lava-mold and make some cool obsidian things, but no ice-molding so far. Until 1.5.

The rain looks pretty good too. My only gripe might be the sound. I can't tell if it might get annoying after a while. We'll see. But between powered rails and wonderful thunderstorms, 1.5 is personally a very exciting release. Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. Cool stuff, I didn't know Minecraft had weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy a copy of Minecraft. I've played my friend's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice man I need to get minecraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed this too, it's very smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know minecraft was complex enough to have weather but then I don't know much about the game!
    Keep on educating me bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice stuff! keep it coming! interesting post! i'm following your block for some time, could you please follow mine?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 1.5 its pretty cool

    ReplyDelete